The process of goods/services procurement in the area of PTP Multipurpose has been regulated based on the Directors’ Regulations of PT Pelabuhan Tanjung Priok regarding the Basic Provisions and Procedures for Goods/Services Procurement in PT Pelabuhan Tanjung Priok.
The procurement of goods/services in the company must be implemented in accordance with the 6 principles applied: effective, efficient, competitive, transparent, fair/non-discriminatory.
The procurement of goods/services must comply with the ethics contained in the company’s internal regulations as follows:
- Carrying out the tasks in an orderly manner, working professionally and independently.
- Not influencing each other directly or indirectly.
- Accepting and being responsible in accordance with each other’s authority.
- Avoiding and preventing conflicts of interest, avoiding and preventing abuse of authority.
- Not accepting, not offering and/or not promising to give any gifts/rewards related to the procurement of goods/services.