General Meeting of Shareholders (GMS) is the highest institutional organ in PTP Multipurpose and is a forum where shareholders gather to make important decisions which authority is not given to the Boards of Directors and Board of Commissioners, as determined in the articles of association and the applicable laws.
GMS is held by making an announcement and the GMS calling in accordance with the applicable regulations. All materials to be discussed at the meeting have been prepared since the announcement and the calling for the meeting. Thus, the stakeholders who participate in the meeting can have the materials.
GMS consists of the Annual GMS to ratify the Work Plan and Budget of the company (RUPS RKAP), the Annual GMS to approve the Annual Report and to ratify the Annual Calculation, and the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (EGMS). GMS starts with a GMS call in accordance with the applicable regulations.
THE RIGHTS OF SHAREHOLDERS
- The right to request a GMS
- The right to request information about the agenda of the GMS
- The right to submit proposals to be discussed at the GMS
- The right to attend and to vote at the GMS
- The right to obtain information about the company, in a timely and regular manner
- The right to receive a portion of the company’s profits for the shareholders in the form of dividends and other profit sharing